More Bright Ideas In Energy Efficiency For Religious Facilities
When: Thursday, October 1 | 7:30 - 11:00 am
Where: Grace Presbyterian Church | Massey Tucker Hall
10221 Ella Lee Ln, Houston, Texas 77042
Join us for a second workshop in a series focusing on how smart energy practices in religious facilities can promote environmental stewardship, increase staff and congregant comfort and save scarce funds. This workshop will focus on practical application of the fundamentals of benchmarking, preventative maintenance, and financing energy efficiency projects.
- Energy Benchmarking 101
- Preventative Maintenance
- Financing tools and resources
7:30 - 8:00 - Breakfast / Networking
8:00 - 11:00 - Workshop
*Breakfast will be provided.
- Jerry Lawson, National Manager, ENERGY STAR Small Business & Congregations Network, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Jim Brown, P.E., Principal, Energy Systems Associates
- Colby May, CEM, President, LIT
- Kristi Hardy, Energy Efficiency - Program Manager, CenterPoint Energy
*Parking is in the lot at the corner of Ella Lee and the tollway.